- Get Your Low Rate Now!
- Expert Advice, Consumer Guides, Refinance Calculators, Features & News
Consumer information and education about home refinancing and mortgages. Helping consumers to find the lowest refinance mortgage rates from the best lenders.
Your Source for Expert Advice and Refinance Rate Comparison
Refinancemortgagerates.org can help you get the best refinance rate. And we know the first step… Learning all about today’s refinance options, rates and terms. Our expert advice and articles, written with the latest information, give you everything you need to get clarity and a great deal. We’ll help you:
- Research many different national and regional lenders including Wells Fargo Mortgage and PNC Mortgage
- Answer basic refinancing questions like how soon you can refinance your mortgage and how to go about refinancing after bankruptcy.
- Save money by taking out a no closing cost refinance mortgage or by refinancing a mobile home.
- Learn how to take advantage of special government refinancing programs like the FHA 125% LTV Refinance and the Fannie Mae Refinance Plus program.
- Look into rates on short-term loans like 10-year fixed refinances and 5-year fixed refinances and see how much you can save.
Bank of America Refinance
ING Direct Refinance
TD Bank Refinance
Mortgage Lender Facts
We also offer information on the lowest refinance rates, calculators to help you estimate what your new mortgage payments will be, and information on lending conditions unique to your state. Our site can also educate you on ways to buy a home with a minimal down payment or to refinance your home even if you have very little equity or even if you owe more than it is worth.
Our experts scour the market to find out about the latest offers, trends and opportunities. When the market changes, they post articles that let you know how the changes could affect you and how you can take advantage of them. We strive to be a resource to not only help you get a better refinance but also to ensure that you know what you need to do to make home ownership as enjoyable and affordable as possible.
Fixed Rate Loan Options